NDO 0.56% 90.0¢ nido education limited

what happened to cnbc posts?, page-20

1. 6,349 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 100
    Thanks for that Small Fish...I have him on ignore (the only one) so I can remain sane and unirritated...still, the situation probably allows others to see him for what he is.

If he is suggesting that I sicced the mods onto Par15 then he is totally incorrect...again! Obviously has still not gotten over my exposure of his character on the OEL threads.

I'll take this opportunity to put a few of my thoughts down here because I've had something of an aversion to the NDO threads lately...not too keen when it fills up with threads like "what's the sp going to do today".

I could see why a lot of people liked Par15...anybody who can reinforce what you think about a stocks chances of increasing it's sp is bound to be liked by most holders,
    especially if he produces a cashflow model to back it up. Most holders don't have anything like this when they buy in, so it becomes a great comfort to them in justifying their purchase...and the future profit!
    Similarly, if naysayers come along, they get jumped on...see it on any stock threads.

I was very surprised when Par15 initially introduced himself as a "professional", put up his DCF report, and was immediately proved wrong (some 50% to the downside), by those long term posters here who know a lot about the Co. and it's assets, and there was/is still some conjecture over his revised report.

Personally, I didn't think it was very professional at all in this regard (hard available data collection), especially when he said he'd rung the Co. for the info. and that's what they'd given him...as well as the info being available in numerous NDO reports and presos...this is the head strategist at this Co.

I have spent 4 years building a position in this stock, so I was not too enthused when Par15 put up the thread where he was plugging it on CNBC as a t/over target. I would
    like the Co. to reach a lot of it's obvious potential, or somewhere near it would be nice...again, I did not TOU him if that's what was being intimated.

The people happy with a t/o would mostly be short termers who have bought in lower than the current sp. People such as Jef, and many others who bought in in the 40c and 50c
    area would probably stand to lose if a t/o happened anytime soon, especially if they have not managed to lower their avg buy-in price. Personally, I don't think a t/o will happen anytime soon - not enough proven reserves yet.

If people cannot understand why the CNBC thread may have been vapourised, I suggest they revisit the HC posting rules to see what is acceptable and what is not, about how you represent yourself and what you post on this site.
    I cannot say that that is the exact cause for vapourising, because I don't know what was put on the thread after my reply to Ar5enal on Friday, but it seems highly likely to me.

Yes Small Fish, you and I and quite a number of others...Sandy, Opt, Rotciv, Salty (now HC deceased), bbl1...to name just a few, have been around NDO for a long time...I wish all NDO holders well and good luck in their endeavour.

All IMO of course!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
90.0¢
Change
0.005(0.56%)
Mkt cap ! $205.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
90.0¢ 90.0¢ 90.0¢ $17.45K 19.39K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 88.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
90.0¢ 3950 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.