EOS 0.95% $1.56 electro optic systems holdings limited

what happened to EOS today ?, page-96

1. 910 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    The problem with any EOS thread is that you have the people who are probably still in the green, pumping it up like it's an incredible company. Down 70% from it's highs and people still post on these forums about stupid "demonstrations" and who Ben Greene was having dinner with.

Get a grip. It's been on a downward death spiral for 22 months and people need to take that into account.

The salaries paid to the many CEO's of this company considering what's been delivered so far is shocking and EOS shareholders have well and truly been given the pineapple.

Right from one of my very first posts on this forum, I've made mention that scientists don't necessarily make great business managers or CEO's. But the EOS faithful (who are more than likely still in the green), will pump up this stock which is just dangerous.

Gotta laugh when some clown posts 4 weeks ago saying that they just doubled down and whacked on another $20k and then the next post replies with "smart". Meanwhile, they've lost about 25% in 4 weeks!!

So write me off, but there's been years of annual reports spruiking the multi billion dollar pipeline and that they (EOS) are "the preferred contractor".

It's time. It's time to call total bullsh*t on this company.

Invest at your own peril and good luck.

Oh and by the way. My average buy in price for EOS was $3.77. I haven't lost the shirt from my back, but I'm really concerned about the up-ramping on this thread for a company that has only delivered promises but not much in the way of total shareholder return unless you bought in pre 2017. Just think about that...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EOS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.56
Change
-0.015(0.95%)
Mkt cap ! $301.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.58 $1.59 $1.55 $736.3K 472.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7059 $1.55

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.57 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EOS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.