AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

What Happened to FRACU, page-11

1. 578 Posts.
    Hey muppet, I need to correct you regarding the above, sorry. To quote Nick at the AGM "Flame retardancy is done. There is nothing left to do for the US military." They are the sole supplier. Either they use Alexiflam or nothing at all now. The additional meetings are regarding Cleanshell. I asked about that at the AGM and Nick wanted to answer in full swing until Gavin gave him the stare. Gaving carefully phrased a response for Nick: the flame retardant award covers everything flame retardant for the armed forces, not just FRACU or garments but also flame proofing for tanks, subs etc. Mind you Alexium is only the sole supplier for FRACU and garments etc. at this stage. The rest is still contested by others but they don't have as good a product to treat the subs etc. Gavin then responded to my questions regarding to Cleanshell that the award doesn't cover chem-bio but that Nick "will tell the Generals soon that their existing chem-bio is only 5% as effective as Cleanshell." This was followed by a rare smile from Gavin and Nick excitedly moving around on his chair with a child like a five year old during Christmas. I raised my hand to ask a follow on question but Gavin said directly to me that "we can't say more at this stage but expect an announcement regarding this in early 2016."

Without going into too much detail around the FR process, Nick and Gavin's word were "FR is done, there is nothing left to do and no meetings left to have with the Americans".

Exciting times. I'm just sorry for the OP that he actually got an answer he won't be liking
    Last edited by littlegreenman: 15/12/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $118 10.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 86750 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 2629961 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.22pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.