AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

What Happened to FRACU, page-46

1. 84,003 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Na - Parsifal is busy tending her very large garden and ordering people around. It's very dry and this is the time of year for catchup.

The rules are because we live at the same IP address - it seems that by my sheer animal magnetism - if perchance Parsifal was walking past as I was typing - she may well be overcome by the magnetic field and swoon - on the way to the floor, she may just grasp for the table edge for support and accidentally hit the thumbs up button on the way down - thereby giving a false reading of popularity for a particular post.

Rest assured on her time out from the garden - we have been discussing - sales conversion percentages, timing and the like for AJX relative to other companies - along with other such riveting subjects (seriously).

She has to order some people around in the next 3 days or so - but, after that, she well may make an appearance at a guess.

She sends her best wishes to all.

Things appear to be going well - have had a chat with Nick today - but, not to do with AJX - and, nothing was mentioned aside from our other business - so, I would read that as good (he sounded chirpy) - and, I hope he is getting some quality time.

Another week or two before we really get serious I think - SP wise. I suspect when Nick gets 'officially' back in the saddle - things will happen pretty fast. Just a guess though.

Have a great night all (good night teddy)

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $118 10.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 86750 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 2629961 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.22pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.