AJX 11.1% 0.8¢ alexium international group limited

What Happened to FRACU, page-62

1. 1,223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    A key point against listing would be that if Alexium's earnings and potential is fulfilled, it would be easy to see how it would become a very well known 'Market Darling' on the Asx particularly with the lack of diversification available when investing here. With a large market cap it would be a certainty for all fund managers and super funds, as well as a very good hedging against a weak Aussie dollar and what seems to be a weakening Austrailan economy. A duel listing could leave very little liquidity here if the overseas funds buy up and migrate their shares to the US markets.

However it is hard to ignore the most recent case study of aussie star Atlassian who listed solely in US and held up very well again over night in amongst another 'rout' in the USMarkets.

I was very keen to see the listing go ahead however I am starting to think that if we remain just listed here we are going to draw some very high investor exposure and interest once the money starts rolling in .
    There is a distinct lack of diversification available to investors in the industrials of the asx with a few big banks dominating the landscape.
    This would no doubt see some dramatic share price rises in a similar way to Bal and a2m have 'charged 'in the response to expected massive demand and profit increases, but ajx would just be built on a more diverse , reliable and sustainable revenue base, with long term contracts, fragmented competition in only some of their markets , legislative change banning other competitors and very good margins.

I think the company should clarify the company position regarding the listing sooner rather than later , as well as clarifying how or if it relates at all to military contracts for DoD.

At the same time I think further explanation about where DoD contract is at would be worthwhile.
    Due to the way the DoD contract was announced I believe the market was confused as to whether AJX actually has won the contract or just taken it to the next level due to the discussion about field trials etc , it might explain why there was a less than expected reaction to this announcement , and the share price went backwards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.8¢ $3.75K 462.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 914620 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 206022 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.49am 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.