AJX 5.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

morning, "At the same time I think further explanation about...

1. 84,744 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    morning,

"At the same time I think further explanation about where DoD contract is at would be worthwhile.
    Due to the way the DoD contract was announced I believe the market was confused as to whether AJX actually has won the contract or just taken it to the next level due to the discussion about field trials etc , it might explain why there was a less than expected reaction to this announcement , and the share price went backwards"

morning,

we might ann. something about rolling out chemistry to military suppliers or similar - but, otherwise - I can't see that we will get any concrete news about military chemistry sales until mid year. The sales that are happening now won't show in a 4C until the 4C of apx. 31 July I wouldn't think - because sales from now - will take possibly 90 days to get paid - that will put them in the next quarter receipts wise. Of course he will probably mention the following quarter in any current 4C - but, not all take any notice of that - I seem to get accused of pulling figures out of the air - even though they are published in docs. like that - so, not all notice them - or think they are fantasy (until they come true in 3 months )

The full year report will show a hell of a lot as it is accrual as opposed to cash.

I agree the market didn't fully understand the mil. ann. - IMO - Nick's interview a few days later was crystal clear on it.

Even at best - it's confusing - because one doesn't win a 'contract' - one gets an 'award' - the actual contracts come from the suppliers ---------- the award says - you MUST use Alexium.

All that said - the chemistry will be flowing out in very large buckets until half of the Army is clothed (must be this half of the year) - and, then it's odds on, the rollout to the other half will just seamlessly continue --------- plus other services.

It will be interesting to see how the chart takes it - as there will be a lot of people fully aware of what is happening -------- and, I am certain many will buy in on the strength of the chemistry going to the military alone - plus of course commercial.

None of it will be insider trading - because it has all been released - even if people haven't actually read the anns. - it is all there in black and white.

Also - there will be beds on sales floors - so, one wouldn't have to put 2&2 together much to make AJX a solid buy.

With the military ---------- field trials ------------ hmmmm - I don't think people realise just how big these current trials are ------- half an army is a pretty big trial - sort of like - 'that isn't a trial ----------- this is a trial'

Graph wise - I still think (barring China sinking into the sea and the like) - that the weekly MACD is looking like we are going for a major hop.

Lets survive today first --------- It's all fun.

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $949 92.52K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 3818784 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 153350 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.38pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.