GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

We are all just minnows and pawns in the big boys...

1. 40 Posts.
    We are all just minnows and pawns in the big boys games.
    Seriously look at this company. Its achieved so much hitting all sorts of milestones and dealing with both design and technical issues as they arise. Production is respectable IO price is not at all time highs but respectable.

I keep holding on waiting for a turnaround that never comes. Making me sick to see whats going on. Big instos are shorting out and probably making money on the misery of the small and mom&dad investors. The people working at the plant have also bought in trying to make some extra money on what looks like a success story. Ha Ha.

The big end of town dumps stock drive SP down then say woe is me lets get more capital injected but oh the price is so low we'll help out but they the big boys get a large chuck in % terms at a pittance of what its really going to be worth mid to long term.

I really don't know if what I say is true but for example one inst dumps and maybe takes a small loss while another so called helps out by buying a large chunk at the lower price. Maybe its a situation they reverse in another stock somewhere else doing a backroom deal as it were and shafting small investors in another company somewhere else.

We are being manipulated by the big end of town and probably the Chinese too. And guess what we are powerless get out at a loss or stay in for the ride and hope we get some crumbs when it eventually comes good.

Good luck to all small investors here. We really have our backs against the wall but maybe one day the regulators will look at the instos instead of asking GBG management they should look at the backroom deals the instos are doing. This is all opinion by me but I'm probably not too far off the mark its an old game they are playing.Certainly not fair to people like us looking at and investing based mainly on the managements abilities and the Companies fundamentals.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.