RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

Smart,Ok so we need $60m to buy the business and after that we...

1. 201 Posts.
    Smart,
    Ok so we need $60m to buy the business and after that we would need working capital. What I'm trying to say is that we do not need $30m for the working capital straight away. We could put aside the funds we would need for let's say the first 3 months and raise whatever we would need for later afterwards. We would also have the money coming in from the T&T projects that are in progress at the moment surely.
    By my reckoning we would not need $30m
    In any case if we were to raise the working capital afterwards we could do that at a much higher SP.
    It was at the end of July last year when this deal was announced, nearly 9 months, most of the time having been wasted by Monitor. However it's turned out beneficial for RRL because our SP at the moment is at a level where we can even think about taking the T&T project lock,stock and barrel.
    If PL can get them to accept say $20m in cash and the rest in shares as DS states above.
    I think DS mentioned an escrow account and the payment to be made after 12months when our SP hopefully would be much higher than it is now. I don't know if he meant after 12months or over 12months, but either way the dilution would then be minimal.
    It is quite obvious that we are still in the process of a drawdown, but given the length of time this DD has been going on for, are you of the opinion as I am that the facility with Dutchess has been increased or a new ELF has been negotiated with them?
    Is it possible that Rennaisance capital the company that is going to be handling the sale of the T&T project and RRL have agreed some kind of a finance package and that they have already started selling/shorting RRL shares and the money would go towards the consideration for the T&T deal?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.