Not quite........I actually feel sorry for you and I am here to...

1. 67b
    2,044 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Not quite........I actually feel sorry for you and I am here to shake you back to reality.
    The United Nations, in there new AGENDA 2030, have devoted a whole Goal to you.
    I have it listed below and have had it decoded for you.

Goal 5) Achieve gender equality and empower all women and girls

Translation: Criminalize Christianity, marginalize heterosexuality, demonize males and promote the LGBT agenda everywhere. The real goal is never "equality" but rather the marginalization and shaming of anyone who expresses any male characteristics whatsoever. The ultimate goal is to feminize society, creating widespread acceptance of "gentle obedience" along with the self-weakening ideas of communal property and "sharing" everything. Because only male energy has the strength to rise up against oppression and fight for human rights, the suppression of male energy is key to keeping the population in a state of eternal acquiescence.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/051058_2030_Agenda_United_Nations_global_enslavement.html#ixzz4BhLupHoe

Now braek that mould that you wife is shaping for you and go out and do something manly.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.