DTE 0.00% 13.0¢ dart energy limited

What happened to our Dart shares, page-3

1. 268 Posts.
    Jam, IGAS in the UK took over Dart. http://www.igasplc.com/ Look top right on the company website and you will see the SP is about 30 cents (pence) which is about 5 cents in old Dart terms. You got 0.08117 IGAS shares for every Dart share. So if you had a million dart shares you have 81,170 IGAS shares.

0.08117 x IGAS SP x UK/AUD exchange rate = DTE equivalent SP
    0.08117 x 30.0 x 1.99 = 4.87 cents/share

Tits on a bull are more useful than Computershare UK! But by all means give them a call and ask what to do. 44 (0) 870 702 0003 is the UK phone number. You can also register online with Computershare UK once you get your share certificate. However personally I'd call your broker and ask them what to do with your certificate. The cheap brokers won't touch a UK paper certificate, but they will be able to put you in touch with a broker that does, and you'll have to open an account/or pay a small fee and they will sell it for you without opening an account. It's a pain in the a$$ and takes about 2-3 months. I think I paid about $250 in handling fees on the certificate to my broker. They all charge between 200-300.
    Last edited by charchar: 09/06/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.