CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

I am just wondering what happened to Simba...

1. 230 Posts.
    I am just wondering what happened to Simba Mines.

http://www.mbendi.co.za/a_sndmsg/news_view.asp?I=76222&PG=15

Simba Mines work program update, Angolan Cachoeiras de Binga ore body
    Simba Mines, Inc. (Other OTC:SBAM.PK - News) is pleased to announce that construction of a road system around the Angolan Cachoeiras de Binga ore body has been completed. As a result, the geological team on site can continue and manage its exploration program, including mapping, soil geochemistry, and geophysics, from its current base camp and without establishing a satellite camp. This is significant as Simba's exploration program at Cachoeiras de Binga has been extended seven kilometres to the North and ten kilometres to the South.

With the construction of the road system complete, Simba is preparing for the commencement of a new drill program beginning shortly, the purpose of which is to: (i) verify data from prior exploration programs conducted by the former Angolan Geological Survey and (ii) drill key geochemical anomalies. To this end, the Company has sourced and is arranging for the delivery of drill rigs to Cachoeiras de Binga from South Africa.

"We are pleased with the completion of the road system and greatly look forward to beginning the drill program at Cachoeiras de Binga," commented Mr. Mark Smyth, President of Simba Mines, Inc. "In preparation for the drill program, Murphy Geological Services have reprocessed all existing satellite data into Angolan topographic coordinates to create a new map of the potential mineralisation, which we now believe extends to Benguela in the South."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.