IMM 1.45% 34.0¢ immutep limited

what happened to talk of the bomb

1. 191 Posts.
    How things change

In the last month or so all the talk on here (Including myself) has been about the N BOMB.

Now all of a sudden the bomb doors have been closed and the bomber has disappeared, from this forum I mean.

Imagine the carnage if it was dropped last week and the US investors jumped in like we all hoped.... The DNDN announcement would have scared the hell out of the new investors in PRR and we would probably be lower than we are now. Depending on the amount they had already bought of course.

Maybe, just maybe some people on here do not give PRR management enough credit - I am not saying they seen this coming and held off the announcement - but every time something happens or a perceived time line passes management get hammered by some.

Management, in my eyes, have done an excellent job up until now and I dont see that anything has changed.

Let the markets do what they do, let the investors (both long and short) do what they have to do and let management get on with doing what they do best.

and so ends my sermon

You are all excused - ;)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.