NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

Just this once before I sign off for today."..lol 20% a...

1. 1,476 Posts.
    Just this once before I sign off for today.

"..lol 20% a worthwhile saving? Not when it goes straight back through .4c after the issue.."

-- Great you know that for a fact yet you still purchased at 5.

"..May as well buy on market at .4c and stop wasting your time.."

-- Agreed if you can get them at 4 your doing well there may be over 100m before you though.

"..Look you can argue many positives about NWT.."

-- That's strange coming from you.

"..Its just blind faith.."

-- DYOR to listen just to you is blind faith in downramping.

"..Think of it this way. Let's say you own 10mill of this beautiful stock.."

-- So far so good.

"..You get $3K extra at .4c, so 750,000 extra shares. Great.."

-- Agreed every bit helps.

"..Now this is where the problems start.."

-- He is about to predict for sure what is going to happen and totally disregard any possible good news.

"..Shares are sold down back to .4c anyway.."

-- Hmm shame he can't short NWT, you'd think he did!

"..so your shares are only worth.."

-- etc. (Sundry downramping)

"..dilution of approximately 18%..

- Based on the full $5m which he goes on to tell you is impossible, in any case it's less than 1 tick up after the good news I hope is on the way. Indeed the directors have told everyone it is and I for one believe Green.

"..It's a con, and anyone who really understands what they're buying would not go anywhere near this SPP.."

-- You just purchased some at 5 (so did I) so we must both be big idiots too.

"..This is why I dont think there'll be alot of interest in it at all.."

-- You will know soon enough and all your downramping may have been in vain.

"..newtg is alredy preparing us for this by saying that NWT dont really need the $5mill anyway.."

-- There is the contradiction either I'm right or wrong not both, you should take a side and stick to it according to you you purchased at 5 after you knew about the SPP so you're logic just does not add up unless it is pure downramping.

-- I've said ALL ALONG they need $5m they had about 2 you do the math.

"..The question you have to ask yourself is why did the company resort to this SPP when it was always doomed to failure.."

-- The only thing doomed to failure is that assertion. If we don't see 1,000s take it up I'll pray to the alter of the master downramper and ask forgiveness for having my facts so wrong. You'll just find another angle to downramp but it will be all too late, you see Newsat is a winner!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.