What happened to the Liberal Party?, page-15

1. 11,031 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 100
    Nice work Eagle. That's good analysis and you are probably right in your assessment.

But Bill Shorten is now the alternate PM and not too many care for him, especially given his history in matrimonial matters, Beaconsfield and with that girl in the Young Labor camp. He has bad form in many areas and will sadly also increase the cost of heating and cooling your home.

Bill will be our next Pm in May. I am pleased to be out of the Country for that, and I can only postulate on what will happen with the assets of middle Australians as Bill tears down their nest eggs invested in property for the sake of cheap and easy votes from the underclass. Andrews marched with the Unions this week so it seems we are destined for the Alt. Left to control society going forward (ala. Alt Right of the Weimer). No uniforms worn designed by Hugo Boss but that was a mistake of the Nazi's.

I will be raising the rent on my properties like many others. Less investors equals less rentals, same as when Keating tried and failed with this policy. Ofcourse Keating is a hero of the 'left' so Labor know exactly what this policy will entail and it's not going to be pretty.

If you think Bill Shorten will get you a cheaper house dream on. You will never get to live in the desireable areas because his policies destroy that notion. You can ofcourse go to the extremities of our big cities and dwell there, but who would bother investing there now that we know the future policies of Bill Shorten.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.