PEK 7.89% 17.5¢ peak rare earths limited

Bradley, nice smoke screen there champ. Adding a bunch of fluff...

1. 180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142
    Bradley, nice smoke screen there champ.

Adding a bunch of fluff that is unrelated to my challenge to you to avoid the point I have raised - that Shenghe CAN'T purchase any more of PEK WITHOUT the FIRB's approval is quite childish, and perhaps points towards your own character and not to my - to use your quite patronising words, Sensitive Sally nature.

If you are going to engage in "Adult" conversations, then perhaps act in an Adult manner yourself? By at least twice (by my count) directly contradicting what the legal reality is in this circumstance would suggest that you have no interest in actually engaging in an appropriate conversation - and are really just engaging in a little bit of "thread sh!tting" - maybe for the LULZ, am I correct?

Speculation is one thing, continuing a lie when your lie has been pointed out to you is up there with the best of Donald J Trump from another country!

You have raised quite valid points - despite hiding your response to my challenge in there at item #4 - that will need appropriate consideration and discussion. Just don't ruin this discussion with silliness like you have previously engaged in.

Responding to your Item 4, PEK is an Australian-listed company. It must follow the rules of the Australian ASX, with any takeover on the ASX subject to FIRB approval above a certain point - which I am not sure what that is - perhaps 20%? If that is the case, it is quite obvious that Shenghe, by stopping at 19.9% are WELL AWARE of this restriction.

Yes, PEK have a resource that is situated in TANZ, but the company that has the rights to this resource is listed on the ASX and there is NO CHANCE that Shenghe can take any more of PEK without FIRB approval. Where the resource is located matters not at all to this discussion.

Do you acknowledge that?

Now, there is nothing to say here that Shenghe could "convince" the TANZ Government to take PEK's resource away from us, but that would send a rather large shudder through the international investment community of the Sovereign Risk of dealing with TANZ. Do you think that the TANZ Government would risk that - is that what you are, perhaps - really suggesting?

Please expand upon this, if that is your real motive. I would be interested to see your discussion points - in an Adult manner naturally.

Pat - aka "Sensitive Sally" (sic)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
-0.015(7.89%)
Mkt cap ! $46.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 18.5¢ 17.5¢ $270.3K 1.487M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 849412 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 696 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.