PEK 9.30% 19.5¢ peak rare earths limited

what happened to the promised framework agreement?, page-204

1. 433 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 114
    If it reads like emotionally charged dribble it probably is, most posts are lamenting and regurgitating poor management everytime the price drops caused predominantly by global issues, many other stocks have been Treated the same regarding share price declines,

I understand the higher "hopes" with new leader in both government and company was at the end of last year proving to be disappointing to the company progressing further and not meeting guidance, I'm not here to provide excuses for management, although it's not just been this MD but past ones that poorly performed to benifits shareholders. There is questions why a Tanzania director who supposibly close to government didn't have his ear to the ground regarding the government's desire to have this refined in the country. If this was a goal post change recently with Tanzania government then illustrates how difficult working with the government is.

As the saying goes, it is what it is. Unless posting something of value to just whinge about the situation might be cathartic to the poster but won't bring sold losses back nor change anything until management and the government sort the stalemate out.

My concern of risk is the dilution we may have yet to get to do a proper scope of diligence on in country refining. I guess that could dilute the Chinese interest but be like a posion pill for every other holder.
    I also think if Tanzania wants this done in country some consessions need to be put up like either tax defered and other ecenomic consessions to kick start a new industry in country.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.020(9.30%)
Mkt cap ! $51.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 21.0¢ 19.5¢ $51.71K 257.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 73648 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 1068 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.