AN1 0.00% 0.8¢ anagenics limited

What happened to these deals?, page-2

1. 2,478 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Dak144, I have also tried on a number of occasions to inquire whether these market sensitive deals are still valid, active or void but unfortunately I have been stonewalled.

It has been 12 months to the day CDY signed the Chinese distribution deal; and as owners of the company we don't even know if we have sold 1 single bottle. In regards to the Japanese agreement, where are we at with the supply of the 30,000 units?

I would encourage some others on this thread to also try and push the barrow and phone the company on 9221 6830 and ask them if, where and when the above two deals are reflected in the cash flow statements and how much?

On another point, speaking from my own industry experience; I've generally found technical and researcher people are poor sales people who lack the skills in communicating a message or a sales pitch in plain English to a prospective stakeholder. Anyone else found this to be the case?

Clearly Cellmid has exceptional talent in securing patents but are lacking the sales punch to close deals or attract sticky investors, the above being a case in point and the recent placement churning. It has been 12 months people since the company signed a new distribution deal and even then we don't know if a bottle has been sold in China.

Always happy to be proven wrong but at some point questions need to be asked and answered, after all Cellmid is a public company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.