THK unknown

re: good buying smmthis is very interesting indeed.I believe the...

1. 10,726 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 227
    re: good buying smm

this is very interesting indeed.

I believe the biggest problem with thk has been the costs involved in extracting the gas, which is the reason for its nasty decline. still the sp is a disgrace in my opinion, but i can't bring myself round to getting in again.

my broker has spoken to Tony whatever his name is(his last name escapes me for the moment) a few times about it because as you would expect there would be qiuite a few upset people about the share price and considering the amount of acreage they hold in Oklahoma it appears as if the sp is too low.

Now I believe as per the announcement the other day Tony whatsit has said stuff it, lets try and get more gas into the system so i think they are fasttracking production rather than do the right thing and dot the i's and cross the t's etc

Obviously here he is hoping for some good gas flows and higher share prices. Of course the risk with the shale producers is often their gas flows are pretty p!ss weak and make it not economically viable so I think for any real sp success thk will need some good flows or maybe they will struggle.

mind you its hard for me to go past the large acreage in the area, maybe Metro will take them over or someone else will. surelythe acreage has got to be attractive?? maybe i'm just clutching at straws??

for what its worth i think as long as you are not holding thk at too high an average price with a bit of patience you'll come out alright

MC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add THK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.