AZH 0.00% 24.5¢ azimuth resources limited

what happened to this stock, page-14

1. 6,677 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 186
    I was particularly grumpy with bot ordering of the price moving a full cent or more - 0.25 to 0.24, or the moves from 0.28 to 0.26 skipping prices between. Sure it keeps the average price for the manipulator level by total volume, but what investor/trader outside the instos wants to compete with the bots in such an artificial whipsaw?

Is it sub holder crossing to sub holder, or just subsidiaries crossing accounts under the same insto? I reckon the latter - somebody had a handshake to cross until an average price was reached, and until then, those outside the game go *pfft*?

Any retail investor would be gutted to get filled at 0.26, see bots move the price down to 0.235 in <10 minutes and in less than 100 units total, just for an order of 500K to cross and then stall it at 0.24.

I don't know if this is the worst I've seen, but it's certainly the worst I've had a holding in. Big volume today passing in those chunks between bots, and mom and pop's sentiment is going down the gurgler post-ann...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.