what happened to us futures?, page-19

1. 9,485 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    re: what happened to us futures? grant62 chart Grant I posted the below to a mate of mine , name deleted cause He's a CEO of a public company .

I should also mention that markets had peaked and were retreating before the attacks on 11/9/2001 , Bali 2002 and now again coming into November with many seperate bombings .

We know that someone tried to profit considerably from WTC attacks and the money supply was traced and confiscated . From memory it was approx 500 mill ?
    It's also interesting that the WTC attacks took years of planning and cost a considerable amount of money ,training pilots etc . Now we witness cars full of explosives being driven into city centres . Maybe the money is drying up ?

Why is it that the press gets seems to get excited around tops and bottoms ?
    Conspiracy theory here ; Cause those who control the press also control alot of money supply .
    Someone has to be financing the attacks .
    Or maybe I just watch to much to tv .

EMAIL;
    I hope u haven't forgotten about the time we were talking about some pressure dates [name deleted].
    There are some warnings currently issued at some Alqueda type websites presently .
    The below posting I made to H/C sometime ago maybe relevant or it maynot .
    Hope alls well ?
    cheers Gavin
    ps; last paragraph

Subject re: moving average and d4f
    Posted 20/10/03 09:42 - 131 reads
    Posted by gse1963
    Post #1181 - in reply to msg. #1180 - splitview

Morn all ,

Stop it Jconnell your making me paranoid . Playing with 300 contracts is scary stuff , especially as u say the liquidity of the spi back in those days can't be anything like it is now .

I did read of one trader who in 1987 had so many contracts open He actually caused the start of the decline in late 1987 . Don't know how true that was .

Interesting to note the dow bounced off the top trend line last week . Are we heading into a monthly loss for a change ?

November has some key dates to watch .
    I'm not sure how significant Nov will be but below is part of an email I sent to a mate in Japan last week ;
    World trade centre was 11/9/2001 or Yankee language was 9/11/2001
    Bali was 12/10/ 2002 or Yankee lang was 10/12/2002 , so what is gunna happen
    on 13/11/2003 or Yankee 11/13/2003 .

cheers ge

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.