CTP 7.69% 4.8¢ central petroleum limited

What happened to?, page-6

1. 1,039 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    After many years as a shareholder of this company I can no longer stay the course and have relinquished at 0.265 some 85,000 shares.
    I now hold 0 and for a loss which I have yet to calculate however it went sour even before Easter 2 years ago when Cottee made the statement that Surprise was was massive and then straight after Easter that year the estimated recoverable reserves were a mere 1million or so barrels which sent the option price down the toilet...and never recovered!
    After that of course the $48 million was never going to get up and oh how this company could use that money now with some $20 million required to fulfill its obligations to the Farm outs. I saw that those farm-outs were so weak to value the prospects at such a low value per acre.
    Then, so many statements from this company have turned out to be just air and together with drill rig mishaps and awaiting results for months ahead for Mt Kitty and Gaudi 1...the result is that I have given up.
    Good on them if they do succeed but not with mine and consider the situation akin to mystery of where the intentions of the management actually do want to take this company compared to where they have stated in those Gas Gas Gas advertisements.
    Best of luck to you all I really hope it works out but but but has a very good case unless again there is another agenda.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.004(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $35.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ $22.36K 454.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 104163 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 96150 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.34am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.