CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

what happened with gdn...

1. 16,084 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3130
    Ok, it seems there are alot of disenchanted GDN followers who are trying to express their opinion of CVI and its future. Many of whom are trying to make us believe that CVI will follow GDN's path.

The question firstly is whether they are comparing apples with apples? I was never on the GDN bandwagon hence I have no idea what went so terribly wrong with it that so many people go burnt. What i do know is that GDN went from 20c to $1.20 in a matter for months and just as quickly as it rose it crashed back to 20c.

If there are people who understand the true underlying problem GDN went through please post them here and we can once and for all see where CVI and GDN stand and whether there is any merit in these people's comparison.

So far the only common denominator between CVI and GDN is that both are highly talked about stock on this forum, and this justifies their opinion that CVI will go down the same path as GDN. Clearly that has no merit at all. I wonder what else they can come up with?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.