LYC 0.39% $7.75 lynas rare earths limited

(hbunton) actually darlink, sweetie pie, bubble gum, I was...

1. 678 Posts.
    (hbunton) actually darlink, sweetie pie, bubble gum, I was have'n a bit of light entertainment :o)

I'd had such a delightful stress free day and to come home and see green, I couldn't help myself in response to Lambda's statement and I shall quote for the theatrics of it all,

"theres nothing stopping us from going to the moon now!!!"

Which in my humble opinion was so delightfully rebuffed, by scottmacg, when he very eloquently whispered three words,

"Yes there is"; and

that reminded me of a lullaby that my late mother used to sing to me, "hush little baby girl".

hbunton, I've held this stock like time has stood still, in at very low levels, and out and in and out, and even bought at 2.61 and still bought more, and yes held and went down to .56, so shorting is not going to seriously worry me, however there is one thing that will, and that will be my sweet secret. Now "hush little baby girl".

An open sore, no :o) Just humour like many of the hilarious commentaries I read here daily, so for your post I give it a thumbs up.

If you need one, I will rush down to the local mental health facility and ask them for a "straight jacket", this will help you avoid doing some sort of self harm with your "giggles that followed" :o)

I myself prefer something a little more tasteful, a playful laugh followed shortly by a toilet flush! pmsl.....

cough,

Question

what happened at the close today?

Answer

The stock remained in the green and closed on a new high, that in my humble opinion is what happened with the close :o) and a good night to you.

Thank you for your very entertaining post.

Mrs Om

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.75
Change
0.030(0.39%)
Mkt cap ! $7.244B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.71 $7.81 $7.63 $12.03M 1.561M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6556 $7.73

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.77 3385 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.