ACR 0.00% 6.5¢ acrux limited

what happened???, page-11

1. 6,485 Posts.
    Andrew twice :-)

You are correct, bullish engulfing (just) as Nuke says. Also the largest volume since April. Chart is showing a buy......however I was expecting more from the results and was then expecting the sp to relax, but it didn't. Is there really $4 a share value here after the results indicating nothing much happening for a year. Now I may be wrong in my reading of the results....but for sure there are others who read them the same way. So who was buying today and where did that volume come from.
    If those results hadn't come out, I would be buying my heart out, but for some reason I keep thinking about a buying climax. I'm probably wrong.

Anyway, on the chart you can see significant resistance between 3.82 and 3.90 and if there is an area of resistance and big traders want the sp to go up they will try and gap up and over the resistance. This then makes the locked in traders at resistance happy, and is much cheaper than soaking up their supply......So if tomorrow the market is green and ACR gaps up on open, I for one will be sure of the direction. I would then be looking for the 3.90 or 3.91 on a relax of the gap up. You can see this is almost exactly what happened a few weeks ago.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ACR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3903 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.4¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ACR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.