ACR 0.00% 6.5¢ acrux limited

Totally agree A21. Aggie, this company has performed! I got in...

1. 89 Posts.
    Totally agree A21. Aggie, this company has performed! I got in at 0.50 and got out at 3.5. Am now trying to work out where my in point is again!
    Can't think of another company in this sector that has delivered these types of outcomes. Just check out the fiasco over at ACL!!!!!
    The other highlight for me is that Mgmt has been consistent in its messaging and delivered what it says. Rare!!!!

IMHO, this company is really a cashbox. I am not convinced there are any more bullets in the chamber and the focus is on shinning the axiron jewel. And once the product builds a track record, which realistically will take 12months, then this tax free PDF will spray wonderful dividend. And how nice is that! A company that makes money and pays divs! In this sector! Long may it continue.

If holders are betting on a Lily takeout, dream on. I have yet to see evidence of Lily taking out any of the companies they have licensed from - unless someone else has evidence to the contrary - in which case i am all ears!

But folks, DYOR and follow the fundamentals in all things

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ACR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.