ACR 0.00% 6.5¢ acrux limited

What is this? My Dad's bigger than your Dad? I too know of...

1. 6,881 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    What is this? My Dad's bigger than your Dad? I too know of others who share my sentiments.

What exactly am I "waaaay" out of line on? Having an alternate and not a one eyed view?

I have merely requoted figures that were posted.
    I know of others who bought in at $3+ based on posted quotes of $4.40-$7+ - yes they are old enough to DTOR....
    I have not "criticised" Management - I actually agree they have done a stirling job......
    However, they stated all of four weeks ago there was no decision on Divs, yet then state Aug 2012 with, as one poster suggested, a poss Div of 6c. Given that figure is 12 months away how long is a "little more patience" going to assuage those that bought in at that level? Again I'm not talking about me so let's not shoot this messenger.

And heck isn't this what a forum is for - to provide both negative AND positive views - to articulate and argue - to cut the wheat from the shaef? I, for one, am exceedingly grateful to the posters that advised me when I was completely new and naive and believed everything trotted out by the Mgmt of a company.

I take my hat off, and at times been grateful for, HO's advice - in saying that, I don't hold a blind loyalty and reserve the right to put forth my views and question things.

It's been lovely but now I have to scream...........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ACR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3903 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.4¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ACR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.