HXG 11.8% 1.9¢ hexagon energy materials limited

My guess Some people clearly getting fed up that the stock was...

1. 27 Posts.
    My guess

Some people clearly getting fed up that the stock was consolidating at 0.85 and are off to chase faster horses

This does not change what Lamboo has already announced on off take or the 12 months and the valuation on the stock by various analysts at $ 4 based only on the off take

Meantime we are waiting to read more announcements from Lamboo, which we can presume will be about what they are going to do with the rest of their Australian deposits and added value thereof, valuation on The South Korean project and added value thereof and clarification (numbers) concerning their proposed merger with Hengda.

When we have this we can better evaluate the target price going forward and how much higher that will be than current target of only $ 4

Nobody can stop people jumping out for whatever reason and investors will never support price pushed lower irrespective of announcements or projected valuations based thereon.

Investors in stocks like this are in for the medium/long haul and target end game price not daily fluctuations and if price is pushed lower, it of course means they can pick up stock more cheaply, so why rush when sellers are still apparent

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HXG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.002(11.8%)
Mkt cap ! $9.745M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $14.73K 804.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 26917 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 55084 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HXG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.