HXG 9.52% 2.3¢ hexagon energy materials limited

I agree totally It is frustrating that there are a sufficient...

1. 27 Posts.
    I agree totally

It is frustrating that there are a sufficient number of sellers of LMB that clearly do not understand or believe in the current target price valuations and/or are happy to take their profits and run. Good luck to them. it does not change the end game for LMB and where the maximum price will end up, once everybody has all the numbers to do a min/max valuation on the stock. This of course includes full valuation of total annual output and proposed merger with Hengda and we simply do not yet have all the numbers to do this.

It is true to say that stock prices of many very successful companies started trading in a very similar way, for the same reasons, as investors took their time to pick up stock in what they had decided was a good investment for the medium and longer term.

LMB has a proven valued product and only quantified/valued a portion of it's annual export capacity so far. Notwithstanding the proposed merger with Hengda which will be added value or LMB will not merge with them.

I think it will not take long for LMB to prove greater upside value than their first off take agreement has provided and when they do then I expect there will be many more interested buyers and no doubt also more sellers looking to take profits on the way up.

Until that time, the price of the stock could actually go much lower if a sufficient number of shareholders decide to 'get out' for whatever reason.

LMB has shifted from being a traders stock to an investor stock and if traders and profit takers insist to sell then they will receive a small percentage of what they might otherwise be able to realise and probably not in the too distant future either, but that is the nature of the beast.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HXG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.002(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $11.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.3¢ $8.17K 355.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 45632 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 110000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 30/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HXG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.