MOY 0.00% 5.1¢ millennium minerals limited

It's good that we are discussing economics here, maybe MOY...

1. 2,138 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    It's good that we are discussing economics here, maybe MOY thread will become like BDR thread
    Honestly, I was shocked to find out that Germany economy is not in a very good shape. I always thought that Germany economy is the best in the world, actually, still think that it is. Government has no debt, best engineers and scientists in the world, there are so many real geniuses came from Germany. Not a bubbly economy as English %@$#ed up mentality to borrow from the future (%@$#ed their kids by enslaving them with house prices and student loans). But aging population is taking it's toll.
    Money is losing their price completely. You can't borrow from future in a world with declining population growth. Nobody is going to pay back! It is impossible! So you can't make money to be worth something (saise % and make everybody to pay their debt)
    In a world of 0% money is worthless piece of paper - why would I work my @SS off for say 100k if I can borrow 1m with almost 0% and make capital gain much higher and have no tax on it? Just find some temp job, borrow up to my ears, and sit and keep getting richer and richer Nobody wants to work anymore - there is no point, because you can't even buy a house by working and saving. Plus, technological revolution - there is less work now, because of automated processes, there is no need in 7b work force anymore.
    I think it's ok, we just have to accept that it is evolution, we have to move on. Let machines to do the work, and we will be doing arts, hobby, or watch TV and drink to death, and robots will be working for us. And 1% of 7B people can work in engineering and IT for personal satisfaction.
    But this new normal doesn't work in capitalism structure. So capitalism is dying, and money with it (and USA). That's why gold is going up, but only temporary, because in the future gold won't be needed, and having job won't be needed either.

PS: Jean Luc Bergman is somehow correct. While world economy is collapsing, there is flight to safety, and US ecenomy is safer that European or Asian or Japanese, so money flows to USD fo r now, temporarily, so FED wants to hike % to stop SP500 going to the moon.
    Last edited by anton007: 22/08/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.