AEX 0.00% 1.1¢ acclaim exploration nl

what happened, page-10

1. 4,327 Posts.
    re: satori444 Hi Folks

Well.....double digits may have to wait for a little while ;)

Seems the market didnt like it......seems to me the possibility strongly remains that this project is a goer..

"the results are extremely encouraging with evidence of the possible extensions to the Mozaan Contact Reef MCR"...."it is intended to test these possible extensions with further drilling"

The drilling will get underway in early November.

Folks I see the announcement as positive...so i'm obviously not with the 65 million shares that got sold down today.

That was panic selling and indicative of the high amount of traders on AEX.

Looks to me like the potential is there to extend the resource...thats 'extend the resource' folks...you know...the inferred resource...the inferred resource that geos are confident will be proved up....the inferred resource worth several billion dollars.

I missed a lot of the action today so no doubt I was a little stunned to say the least.

Buying at these levels is bargain basement imo...but im not saying buy folks...quite frankly so many here are little more than sheep patting those on the back when things go well...digging the boots in when all else fails.

I am big on this project. I think its a ripper and I wish I could buy more...especially at these levels.

i am yet to read a lot of these posts...but I can imagine.

AEX will prevail imo.

The permits will be issued soon and then we have more potential areas to drill.

2007 looking good for me :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.