AEX 0.00% 1.1¢ acclaim exploration nl

good luck aex shareholders Hi AllI smell a dead rat in AEX...

1. 103 Posts.
    good luck aex shareholders Hi All

I smell a dead rat in AEX approx. 1 month ago when I posted a negative view of AEX (ie. What's wrong with AEX) - I think Satori444; Tibb & others placed me on ignore list.

I since then sold out at a small loss - blessing !!!

In that posting, I have warned HC investors/traders in AEX that something was wrong !!!

Why ? Why Why ?

AEX blamed many things.. first the drilling contractor was not well equiped; then re-hired new drilling contrators; thereafter, increase 5 holes by another 6 to 11 - still no results after 2 months; then AEX updated market to re-do the assay results by another lab.; then increase drill holes to 20 - still no results after 3 months until today !!!

As I said before, if they have good drilling results, they would be rushing to report to the world - but not - delay after delays.

Remembered the private placement of shares & options at 2.2c and 0.02c (20% of 1c) respectively to AEX's cronies - I reckon they have been selling for months now and have been buying back today.

Since I am no longer a shareholder of AEX, I only wish if one or more brave shareholders would complain to ASX/ASIC for insider trading on this stock - I can't imagine AEX been drillings for 3 months and not got any of the assays results back from the lab. until today (company had been withholding info.) !!!

Lastly, how the sp run up so strongly in previous days before the announcement of today - I'm also interested to know who are the shareholders that have sold huge volumes in the run-up's.

So, do you guys now understand why the directors don't own any AEX shareholders - phantom shareholders - most likely !!!

I am very interested to know who are the people that took up the private placement of 96m shares & 200m options at a ridicules low prices - could it be the same people that have been selling haevy before the announcement - maybe AFR can do a similar CDU-style investigation.

"Good Luck"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.