AEX 0.00% 1.1¢ acclaim exploration nl

re: good luck aex shareholders Hi MonkeywiseNo I didnt put you...

1. 4,327 Posts.
    re: good luck aex shareholders Hi Monkeywise

No I didnt put you on ignore.

I disagree with your opinion. Respectfully.

I dont smell a dead rat here. I dont think anything has been underhanded here.

I have just watched this lose 35% in a day. I'm not pointing fingers or complaining. I make my own decisions and live by them and in this instance I have no qualms with anyone re my investment.

'Its early days'

PPR The company 'expected' lower grades within mine area. The company also expects 'potential extension of the MCR.
    Seems to me they werent surprised re drill results within mine area...and were pleasantly surprised with the drill results....and further potential drill results outside the known mineralisation.

I smell a resource upgrade...over time....not a rat ;)

Seems to me me are heading for an inferred resource to be measured up....and increased.

Theres too much potential here, new tenements to drill once licences are secured.

This is a buy opportunity. If it stays around these levels i will find some more cash and buy.

AEX havent done anything wrong here imo.

For those disappointed move on. Theres plenty of other companies out there. Might I suggest EXT or RRS as good spec opportunities to research :)

i now eagerly await the next set of drill results.

The market got this call wrong imo.

Goodluck!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.