CHM 11.1% 2.0¢ chimeric therapeutics limited

M M, they're not called Penny Dreadfuls for nothing, but as we...

1. 82 Posts.
    M M, they're not called Penny Dreadfuls for nothing, but as we know, some do make it, but most don't. I make it a policy with this type of stock that if I'm not in early then I'm not in at all, because as experience tells us, a PD which is running on nothing but rumour, hype and hope only has so much life in it, but a profit around 100% can be obtained if you're in early, but the trick is to get out before the really 'loud music' starts to play, because when it stops the silence is deafening, then everyone is trying to get 'out the door' at the one time.

As you say, beware, because with the daily high volume of selling and buying we've been seeing, can we reasonably expect that it's all genuine, or could we reasonably expect that it's possibly a pool of traders or involves washed trades and matched orders to stimulate buying and keep the interest up, because as we know, this stock has run from 2c and shows little sign of the volume volatility dropping off, and this being the case over such an extended period of time just on the back of absolutely nothing but hype and hope, that a litigation ( which may take years) may be successful, then I'd also say...Beware.

Of course I may be completely wrong and for those who remain invested then I hope for their sake the company proves successful, but my risk/reward tolerance doesn't stretch to this level, especially in the times we're now in, and although I took my profits, I've been watching in case there was something which wasn't evident and would keep the SP rising to new levels, but at this stage there's absolutely nothing which would entice me back in even if the price drops back to it's initial level, but as usual, it's only an opinion and time will tell....Good luck.

Regards.....Chas.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.002(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $26.18K 1.372M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 736556 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 1462067 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CHM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.