DYL 2.06% $1.43 deep yellow limited

What happened ?, page-393

1. 1,461 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1006
    I don't think these protests will make any difference. Looks like a small number of nobodies with no legitimate claim or legal standing of any kind. It is an unfortunate reality that a significant part of the (mainly older) population is stuck with Nuclear scares form the cold war era. They haven't bothered to educate themselves or to put the (very limited) risks of Nuclear power into perspective of millions dyeing every year from air pollution through the burning of fossil fuels... Or the amount of materials, land and infrastructure that is needed for so called renewables, not to mention that their intermittency has proven a very difficult (and costly) problem to solve.

But regardless of that I think DYL should walk away from VMY at this stage. There are simply to many risks at this stage. I very much doubt the WA government will go ahead and recognize "substantial works" at this very late stage. If this doesn't get approved it might be decades before there will ever be a mine. Simply not worth it IMO.

There have to be other better take over targets.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DYL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.43
Change
-0.030(2.06%)
Mkt cap ! $1.381B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.45 $1.45 $1.41 $2.891M 2.025M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9567 $1.42

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.43 62073 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DYL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.