CAV 0.00% 0.4¢ carnavale resources limited

With a thrifty cleverly targeted exploration campaign with...

1. 18,823 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    With a thrifty cleverly targeted exploration campaign with minimal drilling, their $10m should last at least 6 months. If they stop drilling then 12 months, but a significant chunk is likely to be taken by management and consulting fees over the next year.

This assumes they have already stumped up all required project payments. (I am unsure of this - and am unlikely to contact the company to find out due to past experiences)

But an active drill program or another project acquisition for cash will make short work of their cash - and they have a history of overpaying for projects IMO. ....And boy have we spent big on exploration considering the cr4p results obtained!

I can only hope the directors are prudent but I do not have any confidence.

I already suggested they jettison Parmigiana, but they were hell bent on continuing with it as per prospectus! (inflexibility in the face of poor results is not a good sign IMO.)

I am not sure what the status of the $4m cost for Frei Martinho is. $4m for a sub-economic prospect!!

Ditto for Maraba $2m, and Pancada $2m - but we are yet so see anything on those fronts. They seem to be looking for another project, so I can only assume those are also llama pasture!

The biggest problem CAV faces is not cash, but apparently a complete collapse of confidence in management and the projects by shareholders as evidenced in the share price.
    I have not seen anything that I would consider is aimed to address this crucial problem.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $67.39K 16.84M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 55913192 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 14951431 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.