CAV 0.00% 0.4¢ carnavale resources limited

I think if you are patient you might be able to get a higher...

1. 18,823 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    I think if you are patient you might be able to get a higher price.

And you never know, management could surprise, however unlikely that seems given the last year and indications of future intent.

What is evidential is that not one of the major shareholders is prepared to support on market. I guess they already made their millions on the Parmigiana pump and dump facilitated by the long drawn out options gambit.

I would like to know who took the placement a couple of months back at +$1. (I paid much more than that, but I doubt management gives a rats about the retail investors that got sucked in.) However an institutional purchaser would feel a little cheesed off and the bad reputation could seriously damage the companies (or managements) future chances at capital.

I would also like to know who received the spare couple of million options.

If you hang around, another ramp team will pick up on it before long and start the good old Forum rumour and spruik.
    Admittedly the spruikers are not hanging around as long. I think the last one only lasted a week or two.

I guess the real risk here is that management must recognize that they have completely rodger ed the current register with all the delays and photo-ramping, and in this situation a plausible outcome is to have a massive dilution via project acquisition so they can keep the gig going a little longer. Any acquisition requiring an issue of more than 50% in shares is a sign the game is up for current shareholders, and it is time to suck in the next batch.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $67.39K 16.84M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 55913192 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 14951431 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.