SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

what happened, page-5

1. 2,209 Posts.
    Harvett,

I can tell you that the storage issue and qc problem had absolutely positively nothing to do with the december visit!!!
    I know this for a fact, no theories it is fact.
    Those issues came about after xmas that is fact.
    As i have said before believe me or not is upto you but i can guarantee you that is the truth.

There are many reasons that could be possiable re whats going on but going back to december is not one of them.

As for there website tehre not a public company mate they have been set up by the govt so of course there not going to say anything about reveised drug testing etc.
    Chinese govt doesnt say many negative things does it?

IF tehy have lost the MPS mate we have lost siyi simple as that the deal will be terminated.
    The FDA wasnt due to holding up in a courtroom either and thats not we were intending through the FDA.
    The device is intended as the first port of call in any work testing, prison testing etc etc. If positive then you need to have a blood test that is used in court.
    The chinese have already done all there work re courtroom convictions and thats one of the reasons we have had many delays because the chinese wanted this right.
    Now something might jhave come up since then re the instant convictions so you might be right on that front.

But if that was the case they would have walked already.
    To best therioes in my book are still yours that SIYI/MPS are playing hardball or mine re upsetting them.

IM not having a go harv but i can guarantee you are wrong re that visit in december. The temp and qc issue caught management completely buy surprise just after xmas you have my word on that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.