PRW 0.00% 0.1¢ proto resources & investments ltd

Yes I think most day traders have all had to go back to work.I...

1. 90 Posts.
    Yes I think most day traders have all had to go back to work.

I know a few who retired during the boom and are all now back at work. Like a gambler with a problem...they only talk about their winnings.

My trading is similar to yours, I have my core 80-90% of long term blue chip that I have been picking up over the last year (thankyou GFC) then the rest is made up of companies that I think have been smashed and will do nicely in the coming years. Then there I have 5-6 Specs that I have already bought and sold several times. PRW makes up 1% of my portfolio. The last time the "news" came out it went to 10% and I sold accordingly. Got back in again recently.

Back to PRW, as I said before I hope you get your big payday as of course that means I have done ok too. I have been following this company since the start due to them looking in the area that I came from and have plenty of family still living there. Let’s just say you can't go to the toilet without everyone knowing about it. Let’s just say PRW is only sighted in the area when it is time for a SSP and need of money.

I disagree with kooringalpossum and believe this is in the top bracket of the highest risked company's on the stock market, not low risk at all. Until they do find something and have some sort of income coming in it can go lower... a lot lower.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.