ADO 2.50% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Whilst a little blunt, it is a useful dose of cold hard reality...

1. 2,070 Posts.
    Whilst a little blunt, it is a useful dose of cold hard reality from 123enen. Too much at stake for one company to follow on anothers say so, however the ADO sp will attract a forward looking premium if/when we get another signature, whereby the market will see that whats good enough for ABC could well be good enough for XYZ, particulary if ABC is seen as a market leader.

Should find out during the course of the year if thats the case.

Current action suggests that the market wants to make sure option related selling is completed before pushing higher. It looks IMO like a testing/accumulative buying pattern. This theory may be illustrated in what is shaping up to be a potential ascending triangle starting from mid march on the daily chart which if correct would see a higher low formed in the low 7's before another test of the 8c mark.

In saying that I was shaken out the last time I played the stock prior to the run to 10c so Im still tweaking my radar on this one so DYOR. On this occassion I expect to be a part of a major value shifting trend that I feel could occur during the course of the year.

All IMHO only

Good luck to holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $50.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $18.36K 917.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 2842175 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 757114 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.20pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.