SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

What happens next?, page-268

1. 2,243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 294
    Thats ok, people get wound up at i got in at .03 haha, i beat you , i got in at .002. . All that matters is you bought in under 1c. This time likely wont come again as if the institutional guys take an interest at billions in rev even in a few years, this stocks will be around 2-3c or better! pretty quick (long queue?) .
    So get in and forget about it and let all the grumpy Neg posters fight it out. The same argument also works in reverse. If you put everything on .04, thats a hell of a risk as if this dosent come off, you blown all your money . So spread your money between many good prospects and you cant lose much as you have overlap. Logical? always and posters here know be as the "rational one" haha

I am watching 2 dozen other Sundances!! similar stocks all promising the world, so you have to work out from the glossy anns, which will be good and which will go broke and need more CR's and fat registries and end up broke anyway or watered down . Thers billions at the end of this mess, so i will never sell, even if a have to wait another decade as theres real iron there; we know that. So stay with the money!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.