SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

I'm sorry if your are a creationist or believe in ID, your IQ is...

1. 2,241 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 293
    I'm sorry if your are a creationist or believe in ID, your IQ is down with the flat earthers or you are so gullible to the idiots that convince you of this nonsense on youtube channels.
    IF you really understood the make up of the universe, you would choke at what you believe. Creationism and the grand canyon being recent was/is disproved a long time ago and NOT a top rational scientist except ones from creationist schools believe this nonsense. BUT you were given free will werent you hmm

QT explains gives hints to the nothing before the BB when time/space didnt exist thus no before!! The stuff Krauus and the top guys is leading to the multiverses and those giving our start. I cant convince you of real evidence as you have to match off your iron age beliefs with what you find. Thus the grand canyon is recent???? yet 99.9% of real scientist in geology plus other areas totally disprove these "theory's".
    scams abound everywhere and creationism is just another sad one to trick people with and lot money to be made..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.