SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

What happens next?, page-298

1. 2,248 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 295
    Hi Serena all but given up on this stock and literally dont think about it any more as what ever is going on, somehow everyone involved says they want this to happen, YET it dosent so, i now treat it as a "bad debtor loan" and dont expect it to be paid off haha . I have more than 2 dozen stocks i am watching and theres some incredible "deposits" that are soon to go ahead and some of the posters on those forums are a touch edgy right now as they have so much committed and didnt like it when i said i liked the stock BUT wasnt going to buy right now as if i would make any diff to the SP? I have never been so castigated for my comment, but i wont divulge the stock but just to make the point again, if you over extend yourself, you are a fool and YOU are to blame!!

I cam put my feet up here and relax while the hard working SDL staff are working to make his happen.
    I got it easy ....

IN Aust now, soon enough the SM will be the only thing left as other investments are all linked to housing which is going bad unless you are blind and stupid (Flat earthers hmm) So we should be fortunate to make money here in the next 5-7 years which is bout how long i calculate the crash will play out.
    Like the movie "The Big Short, i already bought a billion on swaps shorting the housing market here so i be rich soon just as they did in 2007 in the US haha

simpsons.png

Seriously, Australians have really done it to themselves this time and theres no way out..

IMO of course hmm... This IS advice!! haha

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.