SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

What happens next?, page-4

1. 100 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    Hi IP56 & Tolate
    While we all want answers and we can all make guesses and predictions....... fact is with Public Companies the information is either in the public domain or its not!
    None of the Poster's on this site know anymore than you or me. Poster's who think they know something definitive are really only kidding themselves. Phoning the company won't give you anything either.
    We can all guess, hypothesize, join the dots and make all the assumptions we want. Some of these will be bang on the ultimate money, some will be way off beam!
    I have my own theories and they may be right or may be a mile off! What I do know 100% for sure is when the market knows... all us posters will know. Maybe it will be a train wreck....... maybe it will be an outstanding result... time will tell!
    I do think the next critical date for information will be on or around 1 July and in my opinion (only an opinion!) I think it will go 1 of three ways:
    1) ANS will be granted another extension, there will be platitudes about everyone working to the same company "transformation" and someone will be given another load of shares for more shareholder dilution, or
    2) the ANS offer will lapse, Noteholders may or may not convert to equity and some significant industry player will ride in, take major (or total) shareholding and close this whole out (my prediction for sometime is Brazilian miner Vale will somehow be involved.... but this is only a guess!), or
    3) time is up!
    I am hoping for #2...... I think it will be #1 (more of the same)!
    The one positive hope I hold onto for all of this story....... is SDL has the mining rights in the Congo which is needed to make this whole project viable!
    sorry... a bit long winded........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.