SMM 25.0% 0.5¢ somerset minerals limited

I wouldn't go around making "very insightful" remarks when all I...

1. 1,256 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I wouldn't go around making "very insightful" remarks when all I have seen from you is dribble about share price this and share price that.Havent seen an insightful post from you yet regarding tmr.
    As far as some twit coming on board tmr thread and making claims such as gold down copper down and whatever else is in his barrage, the point is this is going higher.
    The only negative i heard in the boardroom interview was that cash costs look like staying high. Whether this negative,(higher energy costs and a stronger PESO) which is relevant to all Chilean miners, can be offest by the "what sounded to me like humungous" Arco upgrade about to be released, time will tell.
    There is little to nothing that ?I have read in the last 12 months that should have depressed TMR from 30c all the way down to 11c. That said Fair Value would lie somewhere around 25c at this moment in time.
    From the sounds of it though we may be about to see futher and better results and possible readjustment of Fair Value here.
    Time will tell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $5.154M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $415 83K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1726026 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5393156 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.17pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.