EGR 0.00% 10.5¢ ecograf limited

Hi Uni what's your insightful info saying? And what on earth is...

1. 55 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Hi Uni

what's your insightful info saying?
    And what on earth is going to push us higher???
    are we going higher in the next 2-3 months??

The company doesn't seem to like the criticism but tbh some of the criticism is valid. This is NOT just Spinks company collectively it is OURS. And the silence really has hurt us.
    Unfortunately the fact he is finally trying to update the market is too little too late. I can tell you quite clearly why the others have enjoyed and continue to enjoy solid Mkt Caps much higher then EGRs its simple.... BETTER marketing & Much BETTER communication. With doing things the way they have done it allows a buffer if things don't go to plan.

Unfortunately doing things the way we have done has lead us to where we are at today. Its due to the fact Spinks never believed in hanging from the rafters and screaming we are number 1 and this is what we are doing. even when we surged to $1 it was only a Mkt Cap of just under 400m (give or take) But he was happy with .60c raise. I know we are destined for greatness but bloody hell when we get there it will be like.... About time!!!!!

I think its time (long over due) Andrew step aside and let a real CEO do their JOB. fall away and enjoy your twighlight years and enjoy your shares growing and earning dividends as they will.

Your not a great public speaker
    & your NOT GREAT at creating excitement
    you are a solid GEO. THATS a fact. and we appreciate you packaging this business together

allow us to earn some $$$

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $102.3K 942.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 198173 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 88298 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.27pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.