EGR 0.00% 11.5¢ ecograf limited

What happens next?, page-141

1. 17,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1250
    Hi Uni, yes an interesting point re currently no demand outside of China. Everyone tends to look at it from the supply side but until downstream facilities (eg battery manufacturers, anode manufactures, BAM facilities) are built outside of China then pretty much all demand is going to come from China as that's where nearly all the processing facilities are currently, certainly on the graphite part of it.

I guess it ties in with my concern, that we need more urgency from the big players to not only ensure the building of supply chains, but also that they are seen to be committed to building them. Ie more binding agreements, funding etc rather than just collaboration agreements. I guess the big players for us are likely to be thyssenkrupp and POSCO though one wonders where some of the big battery manufacturers are going to get their graphite from and an EV manufacturer keeps getting mentioned in videos etc. Perhaps it's time to tell them to come out of hiding or rack off and we will look elsewhere.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ $10.7K 96.24K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 78525 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 24871 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.