SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

What happens now?, page-18

1. 6,565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    Nice seagull post...NS

SP has been in a holding pattern for a while, irrespective of what was happening around it with the current CR and options offer. There has been no subsequent announcement since the CR to push the share price out of this pattern. i think the Options may just provide a trading opportunity in the future particularly when the SP starts to recover they may just fly and there is plenty of volume to trade...heres hoping..They could just be the surprise packet IMO.

I think you are way off in the comment about the current business model and the misinformation about the solvency should be moderated as it is just fabricated BS.

The business model has improved substantially since listing, they have tried a few things, continued to engage within the industry and carved out a path forward, the Brazil acquisition being a turning point. The current business model IMO is where they should have been 2 years ago. There has been a lot of fluff in between which needs to be left behind that is 100% for sure.

If they can duplicate the Brazil model in the other regions they have a presence in then we should see some significant confidence moving back into the company and IMO further interest from those tier one carriers and companies.

Last edited by taboon: 17/12/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.