VYS 0.00% 43.5¢ vysarn limited

I in the airport awaiting a plane- hoping for the pull back that...

1. 1,149 Posts.
    I in the airport awaiting a plane- hoping for the pull back that has not come... I have cleared a fair bit to load on up further. I am guessing the Directors where hoping for the same thing, as they playing the game in past months. Pull back under $1 then many load up then release the Worldwide deal...Hey it happened before 2 months ago when the Director bought on market then released all the great Ann's. They know what they are doing... who would not do the same.

The tree is trying to be shakin as hard as possible yet too many believers for us to fall. And players are trying to shake the tree VERY HARD. IMO.

Adv Investors looking to load up IMO. As the other poster stated a buy\sell of 5, 10, 20K worth of shares will not do the job to shake correctly. Those of us whom wish to load up are too scared to put in a major sell to try scare-as the market may not believe it and we miss out on the upside IMO.

Directors converting Oppies and selling shares to cover this and pocketing a bit more did not scare me. Yet I am certain that was the intention. Look for you know who to load up again, as he did at 23c to make a cool half mil. Before many great Anns- IMO DYOR.

Cheers Jay

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $183.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 14011 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.0¢ 4144 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.32am 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.