RWD 0.00% 2.4¢ reward minerals ltd

what happens with jervois

1. 1,258 Posts.
    it's not a secret that RWD intends to focus on the potash properties they optioned/pegged during the last 2 years. Management mentions that Jervois could be spun-off, farmed out or sold but they wanna get rid of the project rather sooner than later.

What are your guestimates in regard to Jervois...what will happen? RWD did some reasonable drilling and another 3,000m drilling program is scheduled for the next weeks depending on rig availability. Apparently they're going to brush it up for the final disposal or what are your thoughts.

My concern with Jervois is going into another direction. Management has not been that keen on developing the Jervois property. They have lost a lot of time since RWD purchased the property in Nov. 2003. Within the last 4 years I havn't seen a sort of fast tracking exploration. This exactly is my concern; I don't know the mgt. personally and I don't know if the handling of the Jervois property reflects an attitude of management and if they are able and willing to bring hit a project target.

Comments would be welcome

Lenni

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RWD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.468M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.4¢ $238 9.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 345000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.51am 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RWD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.