CTP 5.45% 5.2¢ central petroleum limited

Im interested to know what CTP Management and employees have...

1. 1,639 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Im interested to know what CTP Management and employees have actually done since 13 January 2012.This was the day Hunt Rig was packed up and sent back to the Alice.

Since 13 January 2012, 30 working days have passed.

ie: not including weekends.

From my calculations, the following people are on salaries in excess of $250,000:

John Heugh - In excess of $450k
    Bruce Elsholz - In excess of $250k
    Daniel White - In excess of $390k
    Greg Ambrose - In excess of $275k
    Dalt Halgren - In excess of $?

What have these people been doing over the past 30 business days? Do they get paid for sitting on their hands?
    Surely deciding on doing 3D seismic doesnt take these 5 guys some 20 odd days to decide without doing anything else at all?

Where is the oil sales contract?
    Where is the Trucking contract?
    Where is the OnSite tank purchase and build agreement?
    Where is the necessary permitting and approvals?

What does the geological, petrophysical and flow testing data gathered from the drilling (completed on 13 January!) as well as the available seismic tell us about the reservoir potential and design of most appropriate EPT?

Do some work people, and start releasing information that proves to us you are doing some work. Give us a defintive date when you are going to commence 3D, give us a definitive date you are going to commence EPT. It is nearly the end of February. There are less than 30 working days to go until April. If we measure what you have achieved over the last 30 days, it doesnt give me in particular much confidence that you will achieve anything like what you need to achieve over the next 30 to get this EPT started. CMON!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
-0.003(5.45%)
Mkt cap ! $38.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.2¢ $35.71K 686.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 600033 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 70183 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.39pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.